Sunday, March 13, 2011

vinyl decals

seems everyone is selling vinyl decals these days, right?
they can be really cool or really farty...just depends on how you use them!
we found a fabulous source on etsy...circlelinestudios
they will take any of their designs and customize them just for you!

I had some blank canvases in my basement that needed a home.
I painted them up
and ordered a custom sized design to fit the canvas...
fun, huh?

remember those album frames from Restoration Hardware...circa 1999?
I have a bunch of those sitting in my basement as well...

went to papersource in search of
some fun wrapping paper to use for this project...
had circlelinestudios create vinyl numbers
 (this happens to be my anniversary)
this project was done while two toddlers took a short nap...easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment